Tim Barth

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Yup he used to own ModularPowerhouse in Georgia....One of the great tuners down here...Shame he moved up north...

He had a pretty great rep down here...You can be very confident using him.....

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I know he does good work and people like him. My experience was having a very difficult time getting hold of him. After multiple phone calls, messages and e-mails went un-returned I decided to go with another tuner.

FastNick01

Established Member
^^Every time I called they answered. Tuned my Ported Eaton/E85 Cobra and I'm very impressed with the drivability. I would go through them for future tunes for sure. I Highly recommend him.

Stanger00

Established Member
I used Tim for tuning an for parts. He and Rhonda always came through for me when I needed assistance. Wish MPH was still around.

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Tim is the best tuner hands down. I've been at his shop when other "best in the country" tuners are calling for help. Personal KNOWLEDGABLE service every time.

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
From what I've heard him and kurgan just kind of traded places. Bob sends his old customers to him and vice versa. Never used him. Heard good and bad about him about like all the other tuners. lol

musclefan21

Established Member
Amazing guy! definitely use him

upper only full weight cobra with slipping clutch = 11.4@121 with his tune :beer:

ThinkTwice

Slow 2V
Established Member
Another satisfied customer of Tim. His Mongoose tune was spot on for my 2000 GT. It had 133k miles on it by the time I sold it without a single issue.

Does anybody know if he will still tune Cobras? It looks like he's involved mostly with Mopars now in IL.

ITL Cobra

Established Member
I used him... He is very good.. even during a 100 degree day with like 100% humidity I think one of the hottest days of that summer he was very professional.

ThinkTwice

Slow 2V
Established Member
I was debating on whether or not it would be necessary to have Tim tune an 03 Cobra I'm purchasing? It has intake, catted h-pipe and a Flowmaster catback. It has never been pullied. I'm thinking of doing a pulley and a tune, but being that it's a fairly common thing to do on these cars, I'm sure most of the canned tunes on the market will do the trick. I'm really not planning to do much else to the car.

Batwood

Established Member
My buddy and I just spent 12 hours in his shop on a Saturday... which he opened especially for us. The tunes were great and he was an awesome and super helpful guy all day long.

641whp on a 2.3 Whipple... stock motor.
My buddy made 730whp with slicks on a 3.3 Lysholm.

red cobra 03

Established Member
Tim and his wife are awesome. They got my 03 cobra running great and he got me from 447 hp to 470 with no new mods. Very impressive tuner answered all questions with no problems. And they took time to get it rite on a busy day for them. He is in rockford ill. I drove 3 hours from Indiana and was not disappointed....

Users who are viewing this thread