Tiger is taking this one home.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
I think Tiger wraps this one up and takes up his first major on the new knee. On his way to catching the golden bear.

Anyone else on this board golf at all?

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Haven't watched any of it because I've been at work all day the last two days. What's the leaderboard look like?

Tiger at -7, next closest at -3. Tiger was down to -8 at one point but bogied one of the last 2 holes. The wind picked up and Tiger had a field day on the competition.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Ouch. :nonono:

I recorded it and haven't seen it, but I hope he gets pissed and wins ALL 4 next year!

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Tiger cant win them all but his record speaks for itself. No one dominates his sport like Tiger does. He's amazing to watch. The Korean has a memory few will ever own. He should be patted on the back for job well done and not caving to pressure. But realistically, Tiger gave it to him on a silver platter. That wont happen too often. Tiger is a machine, and while you think you and your hammer can pound some nails, my air operated nail gun will kick your ass most of the time!

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I missed the playoff because my kids wanted to watch Madagascar 2 for family night

Robert Francis

Established Member
It was an exciting final round and nobody wins them all. It would be a dull and boring sport if so.

And Tiger Woods has lost none of his admirers and is still considered the best golfer in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread