Tial bov on procharger

slvr35th

Established Member
Has any one had trouble with there bov not let there car not build boost. I have a d1sc and my car won't build boost. I'm running the 9 psi spring in my tial 50 mm bov. I don't know if it's the right one to be running. And yes I have checked all my piping and hose for leaks.
Thanks Nick

sideways03

LS What?
Established Member
With a BOV you are going to have 2 vacuum ports, a BPV will only have 1. Make sure you have the correct one hooked up... in all honesty I can't remember if you are supposed to use the top or the bottom one, but if you are having problems, try switching whichever one you are using now and see if that changes things. Just leave the unused port open.

dustsvt

Established Member
I have a tial 50mm Q series bov, and i'm 99% sure it only has one vac port (which is located directly on top of the valve). I could be wrong so i'll double check it here sometime. Right now the car is at sgs being tuned so i'll be able to check in a day or so. The car has a f1a @ 25 psi on it.

dustsvt

Established Member
I was looking at the tial instructions and they recommend a dedicated vac ref that is after the throttle body (i.e. in the intake somewhere)

harvboi05

Established Member
make sure you have a large vacuum line going to it, atleast 1/4". i think Tial recommends 7mm or something like that for ID line. also, depending on what kinda vacuum your car pulls at idle, thats what determines the proper spring pressure. its all documented on tial's website.

Users who are viewing this thread