Thump Racing tensioner w/ 90mm pulley

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
bump for a great deal!! I just bought one and I railed the shit out of my car and my belt is still in tack lol.. I was throwing belts about every 200 miles with my stock tensioner. JUST a FYI though. If you have 15% O/D crank pulley the 90mm pulley won't fit lol. I'm not to sure about a 10% but just thought I'd help ya out. :D The stock size is a 76mm..

Last edited:

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
bump for a great deal!! I just bought one and I railed the shit out of my car and my belt is still in tack lol.. I was throwing belts about every 200 miles with my stock tensioner. JUST a FYI though. If you have 15% O/D crank pulley the 90mm pulley won't fit lol. I'm not to sure about a 10% but just thought I'd help ya out. :D The stock size is a 76mm..

Does the 90mm rub the 15% OD crank pulley??

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I didn't feel comfortable running it.. the shop that installed it said that I would have such minimal clearance that the belt length would have to be dead on so I didn't risk it.. I'm not 100% sure that I won't fit, but personally if you look there is such little clearance with the 76mm that I dont' know how it would fit.

Users who are viewing this thread