THROTTLE BODY

42RCODE

To Many Toys !
Established Member
I am doing the Apten upgrade to my supercharger:D I was thinking since I have the blower off the car now would be a good time to upgrade the throttle body. I am looking for ad vice here on what to upgrade to do for a throttle body ? I have heard about the Acufab throttle body is there any other ones out there that work well also ? Thanks for the help.:D

Fred:beer:

ALA G8R

Banned
There is the Accufab and there is the BilletFlow. There are lots of folks that have had good results with either.

There are some folks who have had idle problems with the Accufab. My Accufab worked fine out of the box.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have the polished Accufab and love it. I've had no idle issues with it ever. Billetflow makes a super TB as well. You can't go wrong with either one.

mystifiedworm

Established Member
I race with the Accufab. We sell both the Accufab and the Billet Flow Throttle Bodies.

Chad

Last edited:

mystifiedworm

Established Member
CobraBob- Same to ya. :thumbsup: Just wished that I could find a pic without the supercharger guard to show off my blue Billet Flow adjustable supercharger pulley.

Chad

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by mystifiedworm
CobraBob- Same to ya. :thumbsup: Just wished that I could find a pic without the supercharger guard to show off my blue Billet Flow adjustable supercharger pulley.

Chad
:lol: :lol1: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread