Three Cobras 03

Jpatte

Established Member
Attached are three 03 Cobras from the Chicagoland (Orland Park) Hooters on Saturday afternoon. Dana's car is red, DMReitz is Yellow and Mine (Jpatte) is the Mineral Grey. DMreitz and mine are pretty much stock, but Dana's car is smok'in with some nice aftermarket parts. One more thing, Cobradohc was there with his camaro. It was great talking to you guys and hope to see you again.

Jpatte :thumbsup:

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Jpatte. Nice car, we have cousins. Mineral Gray Vin 1087 delivered 7/9

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Originally posted by dmreitz
Not biased at all, are you T3??? :)

NO not me ...... :lol:

I love the zinc yellow!!

In the past have had most other basic colors, but this yellow just turns heads and looks BAD A#$$. :coolman:

Jon

Relax, have a homebrew!
Established Member
Originally posted by OverToad
Gotta love how that Redfire changes colors

The clear coat is probably tinted red to give the color more "travel" at diffent angles.

Wonderful color.

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
I have a front plate, it's just not on the front of the car. :D

The car didn't have the front bracket, I bought it in Indiana. Took forever to get the bracket. Actually, I'm still waiting...
No I didn't. Honest. I ran outta gas. I had a flat tyre. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from outta town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake, a terrible flood, locust's. It wasn't my fault, I swear to God!

I'll take my chances.

Dana

Last edited:

dmreitz

Established Member
Lansing, IL (Chi. Suburb on Indiana border)
Originally posted by T3 Cobra
NO not me ...... :lol:

I love the zinc yellow!!

In the past have had most other basic colors, but this yellow just turns heads and looks BAD A#$$. :coolman:

agreed... I'm really partial to black (had a black 2001 GT), and this time almost got the Sonic Blue... but the yellow was available, and I've always thought yellow would be cool... turned out that I absolutely love it!

Users who are viewing this thread