Thoughts

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
What’s up, guys?

Changed a few things in the terminator. What do ya’ll think?

-I still have the mint condition steering wheel, it’s safely put away.

df79b91fecb269b2c07d5b61df0a1598.jpg

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
ROFLMAO!!!!

Welcome to the club FICannon!!! These guys are all about performance. As soon as you post anything concerning aesthetics on a Cobra you're gonna get ripped. 99% of these guys think the Terminator is "perfect" from the factory and nothing needs to be done or can be done to improve its looks "except" maybe change the wheels.

Oh, and I would also like to know if you have any other "red" items to go along with the steering wheel?

I applaud you for posting :D…………

GodStang

Established Member
ROFLMAO!!!!

Welcome to the club FICannon!!! These guys are all about performance. As soon as you post anything concerning aesthetics on a Cobra you're gonna get ripped. 99% of these guys think the Terminator is "perfect" from the factory and nothing needs to be done or can be done to improve its looks "except" maybe change the wheels.

Oh, and I would also like to know if you have any other "red" items to go along with the steering wheel?

Yep that is why mine is bone stock!!!! Come on we got to bust the guys balls...

jrichber

browser
Established Member
ROFLMAO!!!!

Well and lower it!

OP is this at least a 10th anniversary so it has something to match? Just one pic doesn't do a whole lot. Not sure about white face and white gauges.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
ROFLMAO!!!!

You should know I'm about aesthetics too. Maybe not on your level, but I don't mind when someone changes the look up. My thing is it's a bright red steering wheel in the middle of a bunch of dark charcoal interior. Unless it's an anniversary car there's nothing to tie it to the interior. It has to flow a little. And the white bezel over the white gauges is a little much for me. It makes it look like one big white piece. I like when things are broken up so theres some definition. That might be so I know where to look quickly while driving.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm not a fan of a red steering wheel in a Terminator, but if the OP likes it, that's all that matters. I agree that maybe if the red steering wheel is tied to some other red interior pieces it would look better. JMO.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I think the "tie-in" is the red from the SVT logos.

I'm not really feeling it personally, but to each their own

I have a feeling he was going after the 10th Anniversary red accent look

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Yep that is why mine is bone stock!!!! Come on we got to bust the guys balls...

LMAO!!! I agree brother. Nothing wrong with a little busting now and then...….. Have had mine busted here plenty of times LMAO!!!

Well and lower it!

OP is this at least a 10th anniversary so it has something to match? Just one pic doesn't do a whole lot. Not sure about white face and white gauges.

Yes, that's right. I was thinking about this. A couple other things "most" Cobra owners are okay with is polishing exhaust and putting a stencil on the H/E. So, "some" aesthetic changes are acceptable.

You should know I'm about aesthetics too. Maybe not on your level, but I don't mind when someone changes the look up. My thing is it's a bright red steering wheel in the middle of a bunch of dark charcoal interior. Unless it's an anniversary car there's nothing to tie it to the interior. It has to flow a little. And the white bezel over the white gauges is a little much for me. It makes it look like one big white piece. I like when things are broken up so there's some definition. That might be so I know where to look quickly while driving.

Yes, I do know that Bob and my comment was meant in general, not to anyone in particular. I agree with all your points. When changing the aesthetics it has to flow and work in a series.

Based on just the picture I don't really care for it either (sticks out like a sore thumb). Needs something else. Also, the entire interior could be red and look fine, but I still would not like it because I hate red interiors in general. When I see a black car with a red interior 99% of the people will like it. I'm in the 1% as I think a black car with tan interior looks WAY better.

Even though I don't care for the red steering wheel, like most here, based on my experiences here, concerning aesthetics, I chose to give the OP a heads up on what to expect rather than negatively comment on his modification (until this post that is :D…………)

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
Lol. I like the F out of it. Reminds me of my old z06. And all graphite interior is not my thing, it’s boring. I’ve already order the red door cups, which will tie in the steering wheel even more.

I had no idea that some of you would get so butt hurt over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread