Thoughts/opinions on wheel choices.

03SVTscott

Established Member
So I'm thinking on purchasing some new wheels. The car is a black 10th. My first choice are the True Forged Mach 5s. I would want black with the chrome lip (unfortunately I don't think they are within my budget right now). My second choice are the Forgestar F14s in gunmetal. My last choice are the black chrome Saleen reps.....I do like the 10th wheels I have but I want to go to a 18 and a little wider in the back. I like the staggered look.

My thought process is the True Forged give the car a bad ass sinister look....the Forgestars remind me of the 10th wheels, but cleaner and more defined. The black chrome saleens have a nice classic look.

Anyone have any pictures of any of these wheels on a black terminator they'd be willing to post? Does anyone have any other suggestions? Has anyone done anything completely different ?

CobraLucci

LEO
Established Member
I was also looking for wheels and really didnt want to dish out cash for costly wheels (TF, HRE, CCW ETC..) whuch look awesome btw just out of my range, so i decided to go with chrome replica 18 AFS wheels and love them!!

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
I bought gloss gunmetal forgestar f14's in december for my silver metallic 03 and I am still waiting for them to arrive from Forgestar. I am hopeful they will arrive soon. I could not afford the TF or CCW so I thought Forgestar would work out better for me.

Last edited:

Tractionless1

Established Member
I like your Forgestar choice. Too many cars out there with chrome which IMO doesn't belong on muscle cars, FR500's, 10th's, and Saleens. Almost all of the Cobra's I saw at the Bradenton show lot had either of the aforementioned.

Last edited:

03' White Snake

Established Member
I say TF wheels. :beer:

I'm bias, but I ordered my TF wheels a few weeks ago. Still waiting for them to be made. I've been wanting them for years now.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
SVE series 2 wheels, i think in gloss black they would look really nice. If those had been out when i ordered my classics I probably would have saved myself a lot of money :)

03SVTscott

Established Member
Thanks guys for the feedback. Very much appreciated. I'm really liking the sve series 2....just would need to switch out the center caps. Oh and clean up my brake calipers.

Users who are viewing this thread