Thoughts/Opinions on this 2014 Roush Stage 3

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I like it. Very cool/unique color combination. Seats are cool. I like the wheels. Roush is a quality vehicle. It's a stage 3 (Basically top of the line vehicle for that year from Roush). I say it's worth looking at. Then if you really like it see if you can get it for a price you're comfortable paying.....because Roush is not listed in KBB/NADA so you and the dealership will have to come to an agreement.

Just remember, most dealerships charge WAY more than what they probably paid when they took it in on a trade or paid for it at auction. It wouldn't surprise me if the dealership gave the owner $19,999 for that car on trade in..... If that....

My Roush stickered at $50K in 2003. So, I'm assuming this 2014 Roush probably stickered between $60k and $65K when new. Do some research and see if you can find other Roush's of this year/mileage and see what they went for.

Good luck! It's a really cool car....

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice car!! I like the color combo.

I had a '13 Roush Stage 3 in GHIG. When I traded it in for the "19 RS3, I got 38k for it. I only 3,500 miles on it when I traded it in.
See if they will sell the '14 for 30K.

CobraG

Established Member
I like it, wife doesn't like the color, but it may be one of those things where in person it looks better. I know what you mean, I looked it up on KBB, there's no option for the Roush, so I'd have to make an offer. It won't be what they're asking for though.
It kind of fits the bill, it's a 14, wife and I both love the 13's and 14's the best. It has a SC and decent mileage. My 2013 has around 29,100 miles so that's pretty much a push. My 13 is a premium too so I'm thinking $17.5 on trade, of course higher if I could get it. Still puts me kind of where I was when I was looking at that Roush SC'd 2017 Mustang in a way, but in a way not, this one is not only a real Roush, it's a Stage 3.
Anyway, thanks for the input guys, we'll see if we can make some time this weekend to go take a look at it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, it likely has already been sold. Oh well. Personally, I'm a fan of Roush Mustangs, especially Stage 3s.

CobraG

Established Member
Yeah, it likely has already been sold. Oh well. Personally, I'm a fan of Roush Mustangs, especially Stage 3s.
Yeah, it's probably gone. I was going to try to go check it out this weekend. Oh well, something else will come along. The same lot has a 2013 GT500 but they're crazy high on it, they want $52,500 for it.

PC03GT

Established Member
Yeah, it's probably gone. I was going to try to go check it out this weekend. Oh well, something else will come along. The same lot has a 2013 GT500 but they're crazy high on it, they want $52,500 for it.
Why don't you just buy a blower for the 13??

Users who are viewing this thread