27,000$$? Worth it?

1993 Ford Mustang | Classic Cars for Sale - Streetside Classics

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hard saying.

I think it's pretty neat. I wish they would've done a 5.0L swap, but that's neither here nor there.

If I was in the market for a track car around $30k, I'd check into it.

CobraSam

Established Member
Yup, it ended at LS swap for me. Only way I’d buy it is, if it was cheap enough to afford to put a Ford engine back in. Then put the LS in the dumpster.

WVTrakPak

Established Member
I love the foxbody but would never buy one as a track car. The later models are so much better because of the wheelbase. I have completely enjoyed driving mine as it has rekindled my love for the lighter more nimble response that it has but every 2005-up will be significantly easier to handle on track. I think a higher mileage Boss 302 for mid twenties with room to spend some on brakes would be a far wiser choice.

The LS swap is totally a no go for me.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yup, it ended at LS swap for me. Only way I’d buy it is, if it was cheap enough to afford to put a Ford engine back in. Then put the LS in the dumpster.
Ended it for me, too. If it was a Coyote swap, hell yeah. It IS cool. Just wish it was Ford powered.

CobraSam

Established Member
To me, an LS swap is just odd. I get it, cheap power. But it’s almost like saying, “can’t make any kinda power with a Ford engine, need a GM engine to do that”....which is completely ridiculous. Why do it? Stay Ford proud or buy a shitty Camaro. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread