Thoughts on new On3 @nd gen turbo Kit

Michael Belcher

Established Member
Just starting some general conversation on the soon to be released On 3 performance 2nd gen top mount twin turbo system for 15-17 GT. Has anyone heard anything about them or has any opinions? The Kits price makes it a responsible option

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
There's not too many On3 fans in here.
But then again, this site is full of ballers who don't need to save their money on an On3 kit.;)

I was looking into the new forward facing kit for me 98, but have since moved on (I think).

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I ran an on3 system on my 2014. Install was a PITA, but not so bad that I wouldn't buy again.

Some of the hard parts were of surprisingly good quality (turbo, wastegates, BOV).

thatwhite5ohh

I have the S550 Gen 2 Top Mount kit on my '17. Extremely impressed with the quality and power of the kit. Not a bad install, however we opted for the Hellion PCM/Fuse Box relocation kit as it was a much better design and quality than the On3 relocation kit. However, the rest of the On3 kit was very impressive. All V-Band, well built, nice welds, great fitment, etc. Driveability of the car is great with awesome street manners and it pulls like a freight train. I opted for the 61mm ceramic ball bearing turbos, ID1050X injectors, an '18 intake manifold, VMP BAP, ATI Super Damper and a few other bolt ons. I would highly recommend the kit.

Users who are viewing this thread