Thoughts on asking price

DiB14-SAFD

Established Member
Thinking about selling my 2014 Gt but not sure what the market is on them right now so I wanted to get some opinions on what a decent starting point should be. I have a 2014 Deep Impact Blue GT premium with Track Pack option. Car just tipped over the 25k mile mark the other day. It is still under the 3yr 36k warranty until August. It has a few light mods which include a MGW Race Spec gen 2 shifter, JLT cai, JLT oil separator, Pypes catless downpipes, Borla x-pipe, stock over axle pipes with resonators removed, FRPP sport axle backs. Running a steeda tune with an SCT X3. Also has weathertech floor mats, ford trunk liner, and a power sunroof that was installed prior to my purchase. Car is sitting on staggered black AMR wheels 20x8.5 in front and 20x10 in the rear. Rims and tires are about 4 months old. Also have all the stock parts including the brembo wheels to go with it. Paint is in good shape with only minor imperfections that could easily be buffed/polished out. I was thinking that I might be able to get around 25k from it as it sits....thoughts?

crfrider16

Heretic
Established Member
I just bought a 13 grabber blue gt premium with 6,500 miles. Barton shifter, Forgestar wheels, gt500 cosmetics, koni on all corners. Paid 25k.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread