Those with H&Rs, Need some help

NewGuyGT

Established Member
On my car I have H&R super sport springs, MM C/C plates, and tokico 5-ways currently set to 5 in the front and 4 in the back. My problem is when I make HARD right handers, such as freeway off/on ramps, driver side tire comes up in the wheel well and rubs bad. I can hear it as im driving and i looked under and there is a lot of plastic missing. Does anyone else have this problem? And what would solve it? Im thinking the race springs could help.

Im goins to Thunderhill Raceway May 14th and I'd like to has this problem solved by then. Thanks.

svtruck

Huge Member
Established Member
I have the same springs and plates on my car (but with Bilstein HDs). What is the spacer configuration you ended up going with? Mine are spaced up to high, the driver's side strut is hitting my hood. I also was rubbing my driver's side tire on hard right turns around Sebring last weekend.

Thanks!

- Ryan

NewGuyGT

Established Member
The way I had it set up when it was rubbing was 2 big and one small spacer on top. With one small on the bottom. I switched to 1 big and one small on top and bottom and no rubbing now. Let me know if this helps. Peace!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread