Those with Boss IM and 90mm TB Come In

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Sorry for the delay, and my "abandonment" of this thread guys…I had to switch agencies and I have absolutely zero time to commit to anything other than work. I'm starting to get into a routine now and have a little time off coming up, so I will hopefully be finishing this up and getting some numbers at some point here soon.

If you see results think it work on the stock manifold?

I don't see why not, but I'm sure you will see better results with LT's…pretty much like anything else..

Were did you get that elbow I can't find any

Siliconeintakes.com

http://www.siliconeintakes.com/prod...=1134&osCsid=a4739cde5ee879e7b0befdb9f01403c2

Who's tuning? And when do you think?

AED. I have already spoken to Shawn about the modified JLT and he does not foresee any tuning issues.

Is that an 84.5mm TB? Or you gonna use a 90?

84.5mm….I ended up not taking the TB inlet on the Boss all the way out to 90mm, but rather port matched it to the Accufab and removed the fins. I didn't want to risk the Boss intake and all the work I have put into porting/cleaning it up for the TB not to seal up with a paper gasket. Plus, there is no need to open it up to 90mm if Im only running an 84.5 mm TB. I will have pics of this up in a few days.

oldbones

The blue bowtie
Established Member
Sorry for the delay, and my "abandonment" of this thread guys…I had to switch agencies and I have absolutely zero time to commit to anything other than work. I'm starting to get into a routine now and have a little time off coming up, so I will hopefully be finishing this up and getting some numbers at some point here soon.

I don't see why not, but I'm sure you will see better results with LT's…pretty much like anything else..

Siliconeintakes.com

http://www.siliconeintakes.com/prod...=1134&osCsid=a4739cde5ee879e7b0befdb9f01403c2

AED. I have already spoken to Shawn about the modified JLT and he does not foresee any tuning issues.

84.5mm….I ended up not taking the TB inlet on the Boss all the way out to 90mm, but rather port matched it to the Accufab and removed the fins. I didn't want to risk the Boss intake and all the work I have put into porting/cleaning it up for the TB not to seal up with a paper gasket. Plus, there is no need to open it up to 90mm if Im only running an 84.5 mm TB. I will have pics of this up in a few days.

Any news yet?

VETTEHUNTER

Established Member
Any news yet?

Bolted it up to the car yesterday actually. CAI fits like a glove. I had the car in a million pieces (finishing up suspension and brake upgrade) but it should fire up today. I have a Bama tune ready to load to get me started. I'll be getting an AED tune in the next couple days and plan on data logging for Shawn this weekend. I'll have some pics up tonight. I apologize for this taking so long. My free time is limited. My wife and I work opposite shift work rotations and have 3 kids, so I literally can only sneak out to work on the car every now and then.

Last edited:

cam303

Established Member
Bolted it up to the car yesterday actually. CAI fits like a glove. I had the car in a million pieces (finishing up suspension and brake upgrade) but it should fire up today. I have a Bama tune ready to load to get me started. I'll be getting an AED tune in the next couple days and plan on data logging for Shawn this weekend. I'll have some pics up tonight. I apologize for this taking so long. My free time is limited. My wife and I work opposite shift work rotations and have 3 kids, so I literally can only sneak out to work on the car every now and then.
Ever thought of Rev Auto in Rosedale Md for a tune. Less than an hour and a half from you.

VETTEHUNTER

Established Member
Ever thought of Rev Auto in Rosedale Md for a tune. Less than an hour and a half from you.

Absolutely! I'm gonna give AED a shot first. No one deny Shaun's ability, but I'm thinking of doing cams over the winter, and it will def be going to Rev Auto for that!

Users who are viewing this thread