"This webpage was reloaded because it was using significant memory"

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
Every time I leave the tab in Safari where I have SVTP.com open I get this message when I come back to that tab. Been going on for weeks or longer.

I'm running a pretty fast desktop iMac that's less than a year old. I don't get this message anywhere else.

Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 9.01.37 AM.png

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
Let me add that it doesn't really cause a "problem". I usually have to be away from that tab for more than just a few moments, and when I come back the page loads pretty quick. I just figured I would tell you about this message since I don't see it anywhere else that I surf.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Let me add that it doesn't really cause a "problem". I usually have to be away from that tab for more than just a few moments, and when I come back the page loads pretty quick. I just figured I would tell you about this message since I don't see it anywhere else that I surf.

Yeah, that's a weird one.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
The site has been crashing left and right the past week or so IPhone 7+ running safari. Crashed as I was trying to reply.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Every time I leave the tab in Safari where I have SVTP.com open I get this message when I come back to that tab. Been going on for weeks or longer.

I'm running a pretty fast desktop iMac that's less than a year old. I don't get this message anywhere else.

View attachment 1470142
Exact same thing happens to me exactly the same way.

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member
Crashed 4 times trying to make this reply. Finally had to write it in notes so that I could copy/paste. Happened 4-5 times prior to searching and finding this thread. “Website reloaded because a problem occurred”, and then the subsequent time it won’t reload due to “simultaneous problems”. iPhone 8+ on Safari.

Users who are viewing this thread