This Vietnam Vet is my new hero!

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Let him have it right between the eyes, the mentally ill stupid ****er couldn't understand why the vet wouldn't tolerate his charade.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
We have one of these people at our local Wally World. Same build 6/2 260 lb parades around like a fairy, and wears moo moos. Anyway a teller didn't put a bag in my cart and I had to make another trip up with my receipt. I'm at the costumer service desk and the lady asks who my cashier was. I pointed her out and the freak is entering the service area. With all the costumers in line and helpers behind the counter, I point at the freak and say "HE was there standing right over the cashier." No body corrected me, and he told me to go gather the items missing.

Is it me or is the rainbow crowd more prevalent as employees at Wally World then anyplace else?

BryanV

Established Member
I share an office with a Vietnam vet. I get him fired up and yelling about what's going on in the world daily. I always say I could make a ton of money putting him on YouTube during his rants.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
"As far as I was concerned, men who want to be women were only really to be found on the internet or in the seedier bits of Bangkok. They were called ladyboys, and in my mind they were nothing more than the punchline in a stag night anecdote." - Jeremy Clarkson

buffalosoldier

Established Member
I wish I had been in the store when that freak started running his mouth, I am a Vietnam Veteran and I am taller and bigger than the queer in high heels. I would have backed that guy up all the way to jail. I would have went R. Lee Ermey on his has. I like to start off with, What's your major malfunction numbnuts?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

quad

Established Member
LOL / ROR / LMAO / LMFAO / HAHAHA!!

This was the best video I've seen - ever! Love that old dude!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
When he told him to stop checking out his ass at the end I was hoping the vet would have said "No one's checking out your hairy ass dude". Would have been a great shutdown as he walked away. Regardless, he got in his head and there's a 40% chance this guy will be on suicide watch... and may actually follow through lol.

Users who are viewing this thread