What it takes, who I am, where I've been belong

You can't be something you're not

Be yourself, by yourself, stay away from me

A lesson learned in life

Known from the dawn of time

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
That was great, especially the Vets interview at the end.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
When he told him to stop checking out his ass at the end I was hoping the vet would have said "No one's checking out your hairy ass dude". Would have been a great shutdown as he walked away. Regardless, he got in his head and there's a 40% chance this guy will be on suicide watch... and may actually follow through lol.

ain't no one taking that bait....shit man some of these m'fers look like defensive ends, you ain't fooling no one...btw nice tits bro!

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I love how he just kept asking him if he still had a dick lmao

Old guys have no filters :D I remember being in the New Orleans near Bourbon street with my grandparents when I was 14-15 and my grandpa pointing at two obvious cross dressers just several feet away. Pops blurted out, hey Dave, are those the transthingymajiggers I keep hearing about, then he went on to say I don't understand what makes a man want another man...mind you he is around 80 and loud as **** :D I vaguely recall one of the faggits hissing at us.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Guy is a ****ing god. Thank you. People like him should be running for office. End of story.

Side note: where is this guys store? Does he have an online store? I would definitely buy something

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Old guys have no filters :D I remember being in the New Orleans near Bourbon street with my grandparents when I was 14-15 and my grandpa pointing at two obvious cross dressers just several feet away. Pops blurted out, hey Dave, are those the transthingymajiggers I keep hearing about, then he went on to say I don't understand what makes a man want another man...mind you he is around 80 and loud as **** :D I vaguely recall one of the faggits hissing at us.

Haha classic. These old bastards fought through the horrors of WW2, Korea, and Vietnam... what else could they possibly be afraid of or surprised at? When they look at these types of freaks all they see is an ant beneath their shoe; absolutely no respect and no respect should be given except to the vets.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread