This isn't funny

94cobra

When will it be fast enuf
Established Member
I have one more weekend to make it to the track. December 15 is the last one.
Here's the story: I put headers in my car about a month ago. It ran 12.94 without them, so I was hoping for at least a tenth or two. So I drove to the track to find out it was closed for test and tune. Damn! Then I had to go to the Air Force survival school for 3 weeks. It was as much fun as getting kicked in the beans. Anyway, I get back and go to the track thanksgiving weekend. I drive all the way there again to find out it is closed because it is to wet out. WTF? It was a little foggy out, but I think they didn't want to open that day. So on the way home, luckily near my house I decide to get on it. Soon as I hit 3rd gear, BOOM!!! 3rd gear is gone, but not dead. He is pissed and making serious noise, like all 8 rods are knocking.
I order new tranny, in hopes to get to the track today (Dec 8). But It took them (D&D) a week to build it, instead of 2 days. They said it will be here this wenesday. Then hopefully I can make it to the track next saturday the final day of the year.
This isn't funny :gt:
later
john

SC Cobra

Established Member
i feel your pain bud, when my cobra had this bad knock to it, think it might have been a rod getting ready to go out or something, anyways, i got a new motor out, but instead of it being out just for two weeks, it was out almost for two months:xpl:

Users who are viewing this thread