This is the ugliest ford ever

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Its about as Ugly as ur average Tesla......
Tesla isn't as ugly and the new renderings I saw of a possible upcoming Tesla is fire.

Not sure if this is it but it's pretty cool looking.
New-Tesla-Roadster.jpeg

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Yea thats the Tesla Roadster and that is their flagship model priced at $200-250k. That looks decent but its no Mclaren. May perform better than one but surely dont look as good. The rest of the line up is hands down the ugliest cars ever made.

Elon Musk and his programers should stick to programming cause their taste in what is considered an appealing looking car for the average person is literally comical!

Tesla isn't as ugly and the new renderings I saw of a possible upcoming Tesla is fire.

View attachment 1696560

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yea thats the Tesla Roadster and that is their flagship model priced at $200-250k. That looks decent but its no Mclaren. May perform better than one but surely dont look as good. The rest of the line up is hands down the ugliest cars ever made.

Elon Musk and his programers should stick to programming cause their taste in what is considered an appealing looking car for the average person is literally comical!
I still think Tesla looks better..although one is hideous.
S.PNG
3.PNG
y.PNG
MACHE.PNG

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

View attachment 1696560
I like this Genesis X (EV) much better. It likely will be launched very similar to the concept.
581836-1617213369.jpg

There are a lot of EVs coming from all of the auto makers. Tesla's control of the EV market is going to take a big hit IMO.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I like this Genesis X (EV) much better. It likely will be launched very similar to the concept.
View attachment 1696797

There are a lot of EVs coming from all of the auto makers. Tesla's control of the EV market is going to take a big hit IMO.

That would be a good looking car, IF it actually does look like that when it is released. More times than not, that's not the case though.
Plus, it's a Hyundai

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I saw one in blue the other day and I can confirm they do look way better up front than the Tesla X or Y.

The back tho.. So ugly.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Now THAT Bob is a sharp looking car! Maybe u trade urs in for that?

View attachment 1696797

04YellowGT

Established Member
I've seen multiple and driven one. They pack and impressive punch but they are so fugly. We were thinking about picking one up in a few years but after seeing the end result... No thanks.

cj428mach

Established Member
It's amazing, until you realize it recharges at a rate of 28 miles of range per hour, has a 47% 3 year residual, and the battery pack costs $20,000 to replace.

It's amazing alright.. amazingly terrible consumer purchase.

Squeezed out with help from the svtperformance.com mobile app

Isn't that every electronic vehicle, it just doesn't make sense. If it did make sense the govt wouldn't have to subsidize every part of the product.

Users who are viewing this thread