This is how today's media manipulates you... BEWARE!

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
pol1.jpg

pol2.jpg

pol3.jpg

pol4.jpg

pol6.jpg

pol7.jpg

pol8.jpg

pol9.jpg

Attachments

• pol5.jpg
    pol5.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 180

Kevinbonds

Established Member
It's all a con game.. the media would have you believe that race relations are so bad, black and whites are fighting in the streets.. There has been an agenda since the 50's to destroy the US through the media and our school system. Indoctrinate the masses and enslave the minorities. The problem for the left is, Trump is calling them out, and rightly so, and the blacks are waking up.. and can no longer be counted on as reliably as their democrat vote. You better believe they will continue trying to flood this country with immigrants, so they can pick up the slack from the black's who have become woke.. it will only get worse.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
That’s why I get all my news information from Facebook and Yahoo...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Working in Hospitality i see people from all over the world. I hear constantly how polite and accepting we are in the south. I laugh about it because all I ever see on the news is how we are a bunch of racist rednecks down here. Granted Im working right outside of Houston which is the size of a country.

AssPikle

Established Member
Thanks for keeping us informed uncle meat. Ive learned to ignore most of the media. Its really a shame, but this is not new. Unfortunately, the youngsters or really the millenials just dont understand. They have been taught to think a certain way, and no matter what we say, they think we are crazy. Hopefully trump can right the ship, but im afraid there are too many of em.

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
the media is a joke. that pat themselves on the back for being imaginative and manipulative rather than factual. facts have no place in their agenda.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Working in Hospitality i see people from all over the world. I hear constantly how polite and accepting we are in the south. I laugh about it because all I ever see on the news is how we are a bunch of racist rednecks down here. Granted Im working right outside of Houston which is the size of a country.
This is true the further I go south the nicer people get. When random people wave I don’t know whether to wave back or flip them off because nobody does that where I live.

Good post @Uncle Meat

Users who are viewing this thread