This dealer has one.......

R1Lello

Established Member
My friend is a manager at a local Ford Dealer (Tony - you'll know - Erinwood in Mississauga) told me weeks ago that majority of dealers in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) agreed together to keep markups at $15,000-$20,000 max. So nice of them to 'bond' together. F them !!!! :) Don't fall into the trap guys - think back 2007 GT500

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
My friend is a manager at a local Ford Dealer (Tony - you'll know - Erinwood in Mississauga) told me weeks ago that majority of dealers in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) agreed together to keep markups at $15,000-$20,000 max. So nice of them to 'bond' together. F them !!!! :) Don't fall into the trap guys - think back 2007 GT500
Sounds like a scene out of Atlas Shrugged

Sent from my SM-N975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Somebody needs to test drive that car and make a stop at a scale so we will know what a CFTP car weighs.

Where's that green one that got flipped in the trailer accident?

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Somebody needs to test drive that car and make a stop at a scale so we will know what a CFTP car weighs.

Where's that green one that got flipped in the trailer accident?
Good question. As it was going to a Ford family member for Christmas, I’m assuming it’ll be fixed and sent to auction?
-J

TFStang

Established Member
Someone will gladly pay that number for that car. Not me, but I’m sure it will sell. CFTP cars are going to be hard to come by. Not shocked by this at all.

Users who are viewing this thread