This anyone here ? (Supra race)

ls1eater

Established Member
I know enough to look up the actual weight of a 94 Toyota Supra 3,215#s
I know enough about Gasoline and internal combustion Gasoline Motors to know 3.85 hp per CI is almost imposable on the street. Not saying it can't be done. I know enough people who own Toyota Supra’s 3 that claim 900 to 1,300 hp but that can’t quite put those numbers down on dyno days along with other cars that can. The most I’ve seen is 761wrhp and that was with juice too! He had to start rebuilding it 2 weeks later, it was a crying shame the motor was only about a month old.

The plain and simple fact is they weigh 700 pounds less then our cars. A Supra with 500rwhp is a huge mountain to climb!

Please go back to posting on youtube...:dw:

GT500R

Established Member
That's more like a 700rwhp GT500 against a 450rwhp 94 Supra. You should have beat him. Your power to weight at that point was just too much.

[ame=http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=597012]Supraforums.com[/ame]

or he was running 31 psi with E85 and had 694 WHP ;-)

FastOldGuy52

Established Member
You understand nothing about power to weight. Aerodynamics does play a roll at higher speeds also!

I understamd what a 700 hp GT 500 can do because I drive one I also understand what a 600+ hp Supra Turbo car can do because I have raced one and I understand what a 500 awd hp VR4 Turbo car car to because I own one. So I understand blowers vs turbos too.

You apparently don't.

PS The big turbo Supras that I have seen aren't running A/C and smog equipment thus removing a couple of hundred pounds.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread