Thinking trading Turbo 93 Cobra

BlownCobra32v

Kickin' back
Established Member
Did you edit all this stuff today because you sold a car to a member on the Corral and none of the internals were true? And because the car was sold with a bad turbo seal but need 5 pistons?

from the new owner - Wish I would of let you buy this one!

I bought this car, sold to me as a Turbo seal going out.

Turbo seal = 6 cracked pistons and 2 with the reliefs missing. 1 pushrod cut off with what looks like a grinder to match the 7 others,

-10 feed -8 return = -6 fuel feed, -4 fuel return.

JE Pistons = Probe pistons

News still out on the rest of the internals.

Just warning to anyone buying a car site unseen, a $500 round-trip plan ticket, costing me $7000 instead

Last edited:

snkepit

Established Member
Because I no longer own the car that why look at rest of my posted when I sold something. LOL you guys crack me up. Second owner blows the car up and I had my foot on the gas. Thats magic.

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member

BlownCobra32v

Kickin' back
Established Member
Because I no longer own the car that why look at rest of my posted when I sold something. LOL you guys crack me up. Second owner blows the car up and I had my foot on the gas. Thats magic.
What about the misrepresentation of engine internals?

snkepit

Established Member
Dude how many times can I admit thats was my fault. What about the sell blowing it up after the deal was done. I never ran from the guy. My buddy found a stroker kit with a very good crank he told me JE pistons Eagle rods high steal crank. I said cool take it to the machine shop. I never saw it until engine was together

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread