Thinking of selling my '03 Sonic Blue SVTF - Ideas to get it sell ready?

qurtrn10

Established Member
I've been thinking about this for the past few months, and I think I'm going to sell my current three vehicles and pool the money into one nicer vehicle. I'm looking for any ideas on what I can or should do to get the best dollar for my car. I'm not in a rush - I have a few maintenance things that need to be done first. (I want the car to be as perfect as possible when it comes time to sell).

I'm going to have the headlights polished and maybe the paint touched up by a friend of a friend at a really amazing body shop. I don't think there should be anything else to do to the exterior.

On the interior, I am going to swap back in the original cluster overlay. I had a custom one made for me, and it looks cool, but it doesn't look factory perfect. My sub stopped working a few weeks ago, so I'll also swing by the stereo shop and have it replaced when I get a free day off.

I wonder if anyone could give me a ballpark idea of what this should sell for. It's a 2003. There was no Sonic Blue EAP in '03, but mine has the EAP rims and interior (all seats and interior panels). Audiophile package, and although it didn't come with heated seats originally, I have the heated seats connected and they work great. Car also has the sunroof. It doesn't have the EAP HIDs, but it does have the projectors that I personally think look better (I know the output is not nearly as nice as the HIDs). Viper alarm system with window modules and remote start (one designed for manual cars). SAP diffuser in rear, and a basic Alpine single din CD player with ipod cable in glovebox. Massive brand front and rear strut bars, adjustable camber arms and adjustable toe arms. Borla catback.

I have the oil changed out and all service done at the dealer at the correct intervals and keep all of it's history in a big binder, tracking every upgrade and service. It's a little over 120,000 miles (I think), but the clutch and timing belt were done around 95,000 miles, so she's got plenty of miles in her before any major servicing needs to be done.

If I have all of my loose ends wrapped up and I have the paint touched up (it's not bad at all, but it's a used car that sits outside), is $6000-$7000 possible? Compared to an EAP, my car doesn't have traction control, which should make mine more desirable to SVT Foci enthusiasts. I imagine my best price would come from selling within the boards, but any other ideas on selling are welcome.

Thanks so much,
William

DSC_0096.gif

2011-05-08_16-06-10_49.gif

2011-02-22_09-10-54_879.gif

DSC_0103.gif

GetAttachmentaspx.gif

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I would just clean it up as much as possible(get all the little problems taken care of) and 6 to 7 does sound reasonable if your focus looks as nice as it does in the pics.

Users who are viewing this thread