Thinking of selling 00R #231

oregon87

Established Member
Hello fanatics, I'm thinking of selling 00R #231. 14k miles, at or near perfect condition. A few tasteful mods that can easily be brought back to stock. Air intake, larger MAF, full bassani exhaust and a tune. Still have the original tires in storage. No black binder, unfortunately. I do have the basic SVT COA and dealer supplemnet however. SVT books, numerous magazines and car cover. I know, not a huge deal. I would list it at or near $40k. Thoughts? Thanks all!

Last edited:

oregon87

Established Member
Sell it and you'll regret it the next day.

I've got this, and I'll NEVER sell it! :) mustang.jpg

04Saleen281

Established Member
Let me know if you do end up selling it. Mine has almost the exact same mileage and it'd be a good value benchmark for mine.

TFStang

Established Member
OK, I'll chime in. First off, you should keep the car and that is my advise to you. If you really want to sell the car, that is your choice, but a car with 14K miles and no black binder will not fetch $40K right now. If that is what you have to get out of it, I would continue to enjoy the car for a while longer. I would estimate the value somewhere in the mid $30's. Good luck with whatever you decide.

oregon87

Established Member
Thanks for the advice everyone! It just sits in the garage under a cover all day. I really don't "enjoy" it. If I'm honest, I bought it more as an investment than anything. If it did better than $35k, I'd be happy. I'll stay on the fence a little while longer. :)

Users who are viewing this thread