Thinking of returning in a different style...

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I don't think that car is overpriced. I would probably negotiate down a bit. If you got it for under $9K, and the car is clean and well put together, I would call that a nice deal. You're hard pressed to get a nice paint job for under $4K these days.

Could not agree more. Granted I would need to see the interior but I would easily pay $8,500 for it. Having what appears to be great paint and body work done is basically what the car Jason posted lacks. Add 4k to that car and your in the same place.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
haha all I have to say is there is a lot of money talk in this thread. Show me the greenbacks! We have 2 cars forsale right now for considerably less than the numbers you guys are throwing around. And the condition is very much in line with the cars you are talking about. New/newer paint, good interior. The one is a 308 blower car, and the other is a stockish car with brand new paint. So if these cars are worth so much, then why are they still forsale for the past 2 months, with almost no interest?

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
haha all I have to say is there is a lot of money talk in this thread. Show me the greenbacks! We have 2 cars forsale right now for considerably less than the numbers you guys are throwing around. And the condition is very much in line with the cars you are talking about. New/newer paint, good interior. The one is a 308 blower car, and the other is a stockish car with brand new paint. So if these cars are worth so much, then why are they still forsale for the past 2 months, with almost no interest?

Where are the pix and details on these cars. I have a buddy that might be interested.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
I wanted to know what the market for notchback's is like these days. Let me know what you guys think of this as a project to start with and if its priced reasonably.

92 Notch
get seller around the 8K mark and buy it. very clean car..........
agree with (wheelhopper)-----good paint job runs around 4-5k, plus car seems fairly built. seems like a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread