Thinking of moving to Denver, CO area...

nxhappy

Established Member
Thats exactly how I feel. Between growing up in Wa and having my brother in Tx and being forced to stay in Ca, I feel stuck. I can tell you this right now, I won’t retire here in Ca. It will be anywhere outside of here and not Colorado either lol. Only 23 short years to go...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I agree man. I am younger but **** this working BS. Hopefully if I play my cards right I can be done by 50 years old....give or take.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
I agree man. I am younger but **** this working BS. Hopefully if I play my cards right I can be done by 50 years old....give or take.

Same here I’m 32 and I’m eligible to retire at 55 and draw on my pension at 70% of my salary so it’ll be more than enough to retire on out of this state. Plus I’m sitting on lifetime medical insurance too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sirraf

Established Member
So wildly different area, but I was just offered a job just south of Atlanta. I'm currently in Tennessee. Anyone living around the Fairburn,GA or Peachtree city area?

Riptide

Established Member
Denver:
1. Hard left wing political slant. Getting worse, not better. Like practically everywhere.
2. Expensive.
3. Altitude sucks for making power. Enjoy 8000' DA at bandimere in the summer. Nice track though.
4. Overrated weather. Cold and snow in the winter. Damaging hail in the summer.
5. Bums everywhere.

DO..NOT..WANT

Riptide

Established Member
Says the guy who moved to NV and didn't update my sig yet. MT is a great place but the weather would not be the prime reason to live there.

Users who are viewing this thread