Thinking about dropping $300,000 any time soon?...

hmwave

Established Member
This rather interesting vehicle will be on the showroom floor at Ford of Bellevue late morning Friday 2/4.
I knew yesterday but was asked to keep it quiet until they detail it for presentation.
The asking price is near $300,000.

It sounds glorious!
And the seating position is fantastic.
Yeah!!!! BABY!

IMG_018.jpg

IMG_017.jpg

IMG_016.jpg

IMG_015.jpg

IMG_014.jpg

IMG_013.jpg

IMG_012.jpg

IMG_011.jpg

IMG_010.jpg

IMG_009.jpg

IMG_008.jpg

IMG_007.jpg

IMG_006.jpg

IMG_005.jpg

IMG_004.jpg

IMG_003.jpg

IMG_002.jpg

IMG_019.jpg

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Don't they think it might be wrong to mark a car up 100% of it's value.
I guess there really are that many dummies in this world.

xl2ockl3ottomx

Established Member
Sheehy ford dealership ring in central va has got 5 of them. 1 is staying at the main corp. office. the other 4 are selling at no less than $260k. the price gauging is ridiculous.

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
sure, 300k, i get the keys and the chance to put my balls on the salesman's chin
spank2.gif

72stang

Established Member
ok, so someones gonna pay around TWICE the msrp. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOL LOL OMFG>>>>> WHAT AN A$$HOLE DEALERSHIP.

C Weil

Established Member
Yep, and one of the other dealerships nearby was planning on offering it for $350,000. Bill Pierre in Lake City was about the same, though they bought 4 (one for each Pierre). We were looking into buying one, until it became obvious that they were all going to double MSRP. F' that.

hmwave

Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
Don't they think it might be wrong to mark a car up 100% of it's value.
I guess there really are that many dummies in this world.

It's not a 100% markup. I know what the dealer paid for it. They are making a decent amount on the sale but not even close to what you'd expect.

People who buy this kind of car will pay the rate. Supply and demand and the American way combined.

The dealership is 5mins from Microsoft - they'll get that money without too much trouble.

One was already bought by Daddy for his 25yr old daughter. They sold it back a few weeks later when the girl nearly wet herself driving it because it was 'too much car for her'!
That's funny.

Last edited:

SVTContique

cobraracer46 said:
For double the price, the new GT owner better get his dick sucked or her crack licked befor they get the keys.

hahaha no jokes, there are nicer cars out there for 300k, dont get me wrong the GT is kickass, but id rather get something nicer if im willing to pay top dollar. The whole point og the GT was to be the best Bang for the Buck.

hmwave

Established Member
cobraracer46 said:
For double the price, the new GT owner better get his dick sucked or her crack licked befor they get the keys.

Last edited:

Blackmagic94

Banned
Thats bullshit, Jim Click Ford sold its first GT for 154k, and Holmes Tutle Ford sold theirs for 174k. Come buy one from Tucson, Arizona. 300k or 200k is ****ing retarded. Its just like the dumbasses who bought 03 Cobra verts for 55k plus when they first came out. And no Dealers are not paying over invoice for which is never higher than retail.

Users who are viewing this thread