Thinking about buying this 2011 gt/cs

tjmaxx

Established Member
I drove this car today. It has a little higher mileage but it's a lot cheaper than anything in Chicagoland area so I'm thinking of picking this up while on vacation in Florida and driving back. Looking for something to cruise around on the weekends and evenings. I have a 4 year old daughter that'll cruise in it with me so I don't need something perfect cause anyone with kids knows how they treat things lol. I was originally looking at scat pack chargers but I decided against spending $30k or more on a toy. What do you think of this car for the price? Hoping to get a little better deal. As far as I can see its stock other than a mbrp exhaust.
Pre-Owned 2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium RWD 2dr Car

Last edited:

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
I drove this car today. It has a little higher mileage but it's a lot cheaper than anything in Chicagoland area so I'm thinking of picking this up while on vacation in Florida and driving back. Looking for something to cruise around on the weekends and evenings. I have a 4 year old daughter that'll cruise in it with me so I don't need something perfect cause anyone with kids knows how they treat things lol. I was originally looking at scat pack chargers but I decided against spending $30k or more on a toy. What do you think of this car for the price? Hoping to get a little better deal. As far as I can see its stock other than a mbrp exhaust.
Pre-Owned 2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium RWD 2dr Car

Not bad. I paid 12,500 for a 2011 manual vert with 99k miles last December. Looks to be a decent price.

tjmaxx

Established Member
If they will come down on the price a bit then I will likely purchase it. Also wanting to make sure they don't have any crazy fees they add on. If not I'll wait and keep looking.

Users who are viewing this thread