Thinking about buying an 03

Strungoutt

Established Member
Hey there everyone, im comming over from a WRX. Im thinking about buying a Sonic Blue 03 with 35k miles on it. The guy selling it is the orginal owner and has only put on a magnaflow catback. Its never been pullied and in good shape. I was wondering if 23700 was a fair price for california. Any help is appreciated and i cant wait to finally have a terminator.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to the forum. And.....YES, that would be a super deal. Great price AND you know the owner and the car. This kind of a deal doesn't come up often my friend.

Strungoutt

Established Member
Thanks for the reply... Ive been lurking around here for quite some time now waiting for the right car, i drove it yesterday and still cant wipe the grin off my face. Its almost hard to sleep at night thinking of the beast.

Last edited:

Strungoutt

Established Member
Sonic blue is definetly my favorite color... It looks soooo good in the sun. The magnaflow sounded good also, im not sure if i want to change it to bassani.

Last edited:

ChuckV

Established Member
I agree. 400hp is a lot to get used to, especially coming over from AWD. The car has a crapload of grip in corners, but even so, it's easy to swing the rear wide with a bit too much gas. Coming from AWD, it takes a little getting used to, but once you do get used to it, you have MUCH better control over the car. Learning how to take off quickly without spinning all of 1st is another thing to master before you start adding on the power.

Users who are viewing this thread