thinkin about coming to the other side......

svtmc-g

Established Member
Hey guys. I own a nice white 99 Cobra with 39,000miles. Someone wants to trade me even for a 2000 Lightning, black!, with 54,000 miles. I, of course, want it! I LOVE Lightnings. LOVE that whine from the other side of the firewall. SO basically, should I do it? Are there any issues with this year of L? post away fella's!!!
Matt McGuyer

MAT2CH

Enjoy The Ride
Established Member
svtmc-g said:
Hey guys. I own a nice white 99 Cobra with 39,000miles. Someone wants to trade me even for a 2000 Lightning, black!, with 54,000 miles. I, of course, want it! I LOVE Lightnings. LOVE that whine from the other side of the firewall. SO basically, should I do it? Are there any issues with this year of L? post away fella's!!!
Matt McGuyer
Welcome Matt,
I can't tell you anything about the 2000 Lightning as I own an 03', but I do love my truck. Hope your an L owner soon. :thumbsup:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
svtmc-g said:
Matt McGuyer

I would do it. :rockon:

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
just check that the intercooler recall has been done, if they did, I say do it. :rockon:

Last edited:

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
svtjackal said:
just check the the intercooler recall has been done, if they did, I say do it. :rockon:

That's what I was going to say.

I just got my 2000 and love it like crazy!

BK24

Copter Doctor
Established Member
Just buy it, nothing wrong with owning one of each. :) I'm glad I didnt get rid of my snake. I drove the L for about 2 straight weeks and can say I was happy the day I hopped back in the Cobra for a drive.

Users who are viewing this thread