Detective John Spartan
Established Member
LOL Old people. "Internet tweeting system." :lol:

[youtube_browser]Uo-6gKAwGaA[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Well, they have a point. Our society is in the shitter. I want to move to some deserted island and raise my kids.

Oh, and for some reason, i find Laura Ingraham hot.

C-Tidda

Established Member
Well, they have a point. Our society is in the shitter.

True, but is it the entertainers fault? Whatever happened to parents raising their kids and teaching them the difference between what's music/film and what's real life?
Im sick and tired of the media putting entertainers on a pedestal, labeling them as role models, and then crucifying them when they make a mistake.

In my opinion the problem starts in the home not with whatever movie or artist your kid is listening to. /rant

Oh yeah, didn't O'reilly get caught up in some sexual harrasment lawsuit a few years back... Im just sayin

Last edited:

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
True, but is it the entertainers fault? Whatever happened to parents raising their kids and teaching them the difference between what's music/film and what's real life?
Im sick and tired of the media putting entertainers on a pedestal, labeling them as role models, and then crucifying them when they make a mistake.

In my opinion the problem starts in the home not with whatever movie or artist your kid is listening to. /rant

Oh yeah, didn't O'reilly get caught up in some sexual harrasment lawsuit a few years back... Im just sayin

I totally agree. It's like when people blame teachers when the students fail standardized tests, especially in the inner city. When you grow up without a daddy and you are surrounded by drugs, gangs, and violence and you are allowed to stay out all night running the streets, then you come to school and learning is the last thing on your priority list, how is it the teacher's fault? Parents fail their kids everyday and they should be held accountable.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
I totally agree. It's like when people blame teachers when the students fail standardized tests, especially in the inner city. When you grow up without a daddy and you are surrounded by drugs, gangs, and violence and you are allowed to stay out all night running the streets, then you come to school and learning is the last thing on your priority list, how is it the teacher's fault? Parents fail their kids everyday and they should be held accountable.

when a kid does well, its because of good parenting

when a kid does badly, its because of movie/games/music.

Users who are viewing this thread