There will be a 2020 GT350

mitchster

Established Member
I was reading up on the new GT500 engine and it mention that the same engine will be in the 2020 GT350. My first thought is will it come with the same 7 speed transmission or will it remain a manual transmission only. It just good to know the GT350 will live on.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
When they were auctioning GT500 #1, it was mentioned on Barrett Jackson that for the first time since 1970(?) that both the 350 and 500 would be available at the same time.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I was reading up on the new GT500 engine and it mention that the same engine will be in the 2020 GT350. My first thought is will it come with the same 7 speed transmission or will it remain a manual transmission only. It just good to know the GT350 will live on.
Wrong

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
There is a 2019 GT350, and the 2020 GT500 will be out this fall, so technically they will both be on sale in the same calendar year.

Other than that, there is no confirmation of a 2020 GT350.

Established Member
My guess is he meant to say the GT350 (5.2l) block will make it into the GT500...

Recon

Established Member
"In an interview with Road and Track, Mustang Chief Engineer Carl Widdman has dropped the news that the GT500’s engine block will make it into the GT350 once the GT500 is in production!"

And since the GT500 is still months away from start of production, this implies that the GT350 will also continue into 2020.

This is the article.

It says block, not the entire engine.

Pick your poison.

WVTrakPak

Established Member
If it comes with an auto it should be black and gold and sold through Hertz. I know I have heard it before....

WVTrakPak

Established Member
Dumb thread is dumb.

0/10, cannot recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Your insight and an in-depth analysis is so full of reason, impartiality and pure knowledge. Thank you so much for being someone I can count on to explain to me the beauty of every post in the GT350 section. Your vast understanding of these cars from your two test drives has enlightened me beyond belief and I love my car more today than when you started helping me. The forum should set up a section on the front page so we all could follow your wisdom.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Your insight and an in-depth analysis is so full of reason, impartiality and pure knowledge. Thank you so much for being someone I can count on to explain to me the beauty of every post in the GT350 section. Your vast understanding of these cars from your two test drives has enlightened me beyond belief and I love my car more today than when you started helping me. The forum should set up a section on the front page so we all could follow your wisdom.

saam.gif

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

07 Black Beauty

Established Member

I'm glad someone finally gave this man the credit he deserves. I also would be lost without the valuable insights he has provided on a car that he walked by in a showroom once when he was buying his Gt.

Dusten

Established Member
Its not his fault you can't read...

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm glad someone finally gave this man the credit he deserves. I also would be lost without the valuable insights he has provided on a car that he walked by in a showroom once when he was buying his Gt.

You and @WVTrakPak ought to procure a cheap room and make it official. Quit horsing around with the foreplay already.

Would really compliment those incense-filled, hemp-wrapped man buns and peppermint mochas!

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
You and @WVTrakPak ought to procure a cheap room and make it official. Quit horsing around with the foreplay already.

Would really compliment those incense-filled, hemp-wrapped man buns and peppermint mochas!

You seem to have a preoccupation with man buns and peppermint mochas. My guess is you pick up random hipsters from Starbucks and blow them in the mens room.

Users who are viewing this thread