The Walking Dead Season 10 Comic-Con Trailer

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I still watch it, though I'm not sure why. The introduction of Negan really helped, but the first few seasons are still the best.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I still watch it, though I'm not sure why. The introduction of Negan really helped, but the first few seasons are still the best.
I will admit that I like the personality given to the character of Negan. I can't get into the show though.

It surpasses reality to a point that bothers me. How can a decayed corpse, with most of its muscular and nerve structure still be in attack / feeding mode? ...and what has been feeding and hydrating the brain?

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I watched the first 6 seasons faithfully.. and although Negan became my favorite character, I just got tired of all the inconsistent decisions made by the main characters. They constantly would do things completely out of their character.
I never could get into Fear the WD..

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I watched the first 6 seasons faithfully.. and although Negan became my favorite character, I just got tired of all the inconsistent decisions made by the main characters. They constantly would do things completely out of their character.
I never could get into Fear the WD..

Lazy writing ruined the show. And the filler episodes for me was the breaking point.
I was stoked to see Jeffery Morgan as Negan, but man the writing and the stupidity of the characters was just too much.

FTWD was terrible from the get go. Never bothered with Season two.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Stopped watching this a long time ago. Glad I did

...and Maximus said to Commodus, "the time for honoring yourself will soon come to an end."

Users who are viewing this thread