The waiting game

oldracer

Established Member
I was told that my Cobra was scheduled to be built starting the week of 9-23-02............I asked the dealership for the VIN# and they sent it to me this morning via e-mail..........

It appears that it takes appox. a month from build date to delivery, is that about right??

I also wondered about another thing..........Did Ford only use the torch Red for the first run and are they going to use just the Redfire for the second or perhaps third run?? Anyone from the factory floor hang out here once in a while??

This is my first post..........I look forward to the experience.......this is my third SVT Mustang, had a teal 93 and a red 98 Vert..........

thanks All..........BTW........anybody have a nice Redfire Coupe picture I could use as wallpaper??

Mike

Gumball

Established Member
If you go to the bottom of the page and use the search feature you should find a thread on the redfire. There are some great pictures of that color in there.

oldracer

Established Member
Thank you all for your help and I'm having fun using that "search" feature:) . A few minutes ago I called VOPC and they said the car was being built the week of 9-23 with an arrival date of 9-30.........seems a bit quick to me but I'm hoping!! It sure would be nice to get some seat time before it's put away from a Chicago area winter.......Again........thanks guys!!

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread