The stig finally revealed!!!

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
I knew it was him all along...I SWEAR!!!

[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Top-Gear-The-Stig-Fullflv_710968.htm]Top Gear The Stig revealed (Full).flv - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
It was the first time I've seen it...I was in Iraq for 8 months...what can i say, I'm behind the times...

I still believe he is...or at least one possible Stig.

lancec2c30

I just gagged
Established Member
Well then you sir need to catch the episode with Ken Block. Top Gear and Ken Block, it's a SVT Performance members dream.

R3dn3k Flyby

Vivid Racing
Established Member
It was the first time I've seen it...I was in Iraq for 8 months...what can i say, I'm behind the times...

I still believe he is...or at least one possible Stig.

No worries.

There was an in depth discussion of it on a BMW forum as they're all TG nuts. It was somehow determined that there's no way Schumaker could be The Stig due to his time constraints with the Ferrari team. It's also been said that The Stig doesn't take the same lines that a F1 driver would take around the TG track. Several F1 drivers have driven the "Reasonable Priced Car" around the track and their lines differed from The Stig's.

The original reason for The Stig was to have a good driver who could race cars around the track with consistent skill since Jeremy, James, and Richard couldn't accomplish that. In order for that to hold true the same person would have to be used as The Stig for all the testing.

Ah yes, I'm a TG fan as well.... :beer:

lancec2c30

I just gagged
Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCQb5Fje5Y4"]YouTube - Michael Schumacher @ Top Gear's Star in a Reasonably-Priced Car (Suzuki Liana)[/ame]

:lol:

Last edited:

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
Mikey isn't the stig. I don't think they could afford him, he is the man when it comes to F1.
Obviously there is a couple different stigs...but I'm pretty sure the one who does the test laps is the same person. It's pretty well known who atleast one of the main guys is. Although until he stops being the stig BBC won't confirm it.

R3dn3k Flyby

Vivid Racing
Established Member
Mikey isn't the stig. I don't think they could afford him, he is the man when it comes to F1.
Obviously there is a couple different stigs...but I'm pretty sure the one who does the test laps is the same person. It's pretty well known who atleast one of the main guys is. Although until he stops being the stig BBC won't confirm it.

This ^

They do use different Stig's for different skits, but the same one does the Top Gear track.

Wiki has some good info on this.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
There was an in depth discussion of it on a BMW forum as they're all TG nuts.

Hilarious considering their "Cocks buy BMW's" joke they play up all of the time.

Then again, people here get all wound up about how much Clarkson bashes American cars too, but still seem to worship the ground he walks on.

Users who are viewing this thread