The SHO must go on (replaced 2010 with 2013)

marc@kentucky

Established Member
After serving me well for the last 3 years I decided to replace my 2010 Atlantis Green with a 2013 White Platinum. The 2013 has the new performance package and I can tell a notable difference with steering feel and braking. Might have to line them up as the 2010 has a Livernois tune and the new one is still bone stock (for now)..

xbwxuc.jpg

6ydxfd.jpg

68_GT

Terminated '98
Established Member
I would love to know the outcome of that race a tuned 2010 vs a stock 2013 with PP. It would settle a big PP vs non PP debate on the ecoboostperformance.com forums seen here.......2013 SHO PP Or No PP

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
I would love to know the outcome of that race a tuned 2010 vs a stock 2013 with PP. It would settle a big PP vs non PP debate on the ecoboostperformance.com forums seen here.......2013 SHO PP Or No PP

Real easy. The tuned 2010 SHO would be faster than a non tuned SHO...? It's really not a big debate at all. Quarter mile times are pretty close and this has been more than documented over there on the forums. Some cars just run better than others with equal mods. All platforums see the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread