The search is on

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
It's time to get a crew cab. My son is getting to big, and I'm tired of him kicking my seat. I love. Love love my super cab, but truth be told......I need more space and 4 doors.
Will be going with a white one this time. Let the search begin!
Will probably trade my 12 in for the tax credit. Not sure what to expect on trade in.
She has 12600 miles, with every option, minus the bed extender and step.
Thoughts? I'm thinking low 40's?

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I tried putting him there. Its actually a big PITA lugging him in and out in that tight space.
If I remember correctly, I paid invoice when I bought it, as I ordered it.
I will see what the same dealer is willing to do. I may have to go to a different dealer though, because dealer A gave me a good deal off the bat.

Will be nice to have the extra tow capacity too! Right now, Im almost maxed out towing the Shelby/Roadrunner.

steeltoe

Established Member
I tried putting him there. Its actually a big PITA lugging him in and out in that tight space.
If I remember correctly, I paid invoice when I bought it, as I ordered it.
I will see what the same dealer is willing to do. I may have to go to a different dealer though, because dealer A gave me a good deal off the bat.

Will be nice to have the extra tow capacity too! Right now, Im almost maxed out towing the Shelby/Roadrunner.

The crew cab isn't much better when it comes to towing.

SN95N/A

Established Member
I purchased a 2013 cclb 6.7 powerstroke about 6 months ago,I love it has every option under the sun!
Edit:sorry just relized you got a raptor

Last edited:

fangstang

Established Member
I have a 2012 Raptor Scab with all the options minus the stickers with 7K miles on it. I wouldnt except anything less then $45-46K on trade and $49K private. The Raptors are holding their values and are even increasing in value. Check KBB.com for a ballpark value.

Users who are viewing this thread