The Real Lighting

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
I never understood the rational behind that practice.

When I was a CO we all had to all be pepper sprayed to be certified. They told us it was so we understood what it felt like to be sprayed.

I asked them what was next, being struck with an ASP or shot with a service pistol? That did not go over to well. :(

Venom2011GT

Established Member

When I was a CO we all had to all be pepper sprayed to be certified. They told us it was so we understood what it felt like to be sprayed.

I asked them what was next, being struck with an ASP or shot with a service pistol? That did not go over to well. :(

Getting tased is for the same reason, so we know what it feels like.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member

lol, you savage

OP congrats on making it to where you are now. You're in the home stretch. Stay safe out there.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats, Thomas. You're about to enter a profession that I really wanted to pursue years ago, but didn't. Congrats on passing this phase. Keep us posted.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Well, you know if a guy can ignore that then you need to shoot him.

SAC Man

Established Member

This will also give you an idea what you are capable of when you have been sprayed. Out in the field you will know what your adversaries are capable of and how you can handle them to protect yourself.

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
Rather be tased than pepper sprayed.
Unless your used to eating really hot stuff it will affect you eyes, throat and nose. Then shower later ha.
Taser sometimes works sometimes doesn't.
Depending on clothes, persons pain compliance, probes sticking etc.
Wait till you get gassed sucks but over quickly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread