SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
IMG_5085.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Yeah, it’s a rocker switch. Either you erase your history or recall your fastest run. At those speeds you’re just watching the water. That’s why the rpm is at idle. It’s called a tattle tale.
Should wire the tach and boost gauges to it too, give you a better guesstimate to how much was left than the tightness of your butthole

Sent from my SM-G930T using the svtperformance.com mobile app

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Should wire the tach and boost gauges to it too, give you a better guesstimate to how much was left than the tightness of your butthole

That would be a really neat feature. I know the real high end boats with smart craft can do that. I’ll follow up with a vid of the Whipple’s at 5lbs.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I can’t imagine what 100mph on the water feels like.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Think of the beating the hulls get at speed; insane engineering feats were accomplished to get hairless monkeys to build a vessel that floats in liquid and then have it blast triple digit speeds across it.

Water definitely gets "harder" the faster you go.

I grew up down the street from a family that was their own power boat team. After looking him up, Shaun Torrente is now an F1 boat driver.

I'll say again, incredible machines.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Love the look of that Baja... I'm thinking of doing a wrap on my boat at the end of the season... What did it run? Shoot me a PM if you don't want to put it in here.

No, not my style. There's a few around here like that one that I'm pretty sure have never seen a fish. People just use them to bar hop.

Still have the Baja. We've had a ton of interest, but have been dragging our feet on setting up times to show it.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Love the look of that Baja... I'm thinking of doing a wrap on my boat at the end of the season... What did it run? Shoot me a PM if you don't want to put it in here.

I have no idea. It was like that when we got it.

That Baja is not all that fast. Runs maybe 50-55, but it's really all about being seen and heard. If you like attention it is the boat for you.

blk02edge

Established Member

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
38 slingshot was always my favorite. Got me cruisng the offshore only classifieds now haha
We had a cheetah before this one. I like the hustlers, they have a good look and are a fast hull. I spend quite a bit of time on offshoreonly.

blk02edge

Established Member
We had a cheetah before this one. I like the hustlers, they have a good look and are a fast hull. I spend quite a bit of time on offshoreonly.
the 34 would be a better suited size. We used to run a 35 fountain with twin 850's in the northern poker runs. Now my dad has a 257 mirage with twin 6.2s.. good enough for us these days. If boats were even close to a priority for us anymore id probably pick up a 29 formula

Users who are viewing this thread