The Punisher on Netflix.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
ended up watching it couple nights ago and wow wat a freakn great show. stayed up all dam night cudnt stop watching episodes. man I dragged ass at work all dam day but cudnt wait to get home to finish up lol

Zemedici

Established Member
Yeah there’s no unicorns and fairies so it’s not for you.

Lolol

Just couldn’t get into it, I’ll try again. Seemed typical ‘good guy gone bad guy’ , which i get is the plot of the Punisher, but just seemed like i could watch the movie and save myself hours of time. Hahahaha

Zodiac

Established Member
Lolol

Just couldn’t get into it, I’ll try again. Seemed typical ‘good guy gone bad guy’ , which i get is the plot of the Punisher, but just seemed like i could watch the movie and save myself hours of time. Hahahaha

Oh god whatever you do, don't "save yourself hours of time" by watching any variation of shitty punisher movie.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
You just gotta hang in there buddy, picks up considerably afterwards.
There was no need to hang onto anything. If you aren't hooked just by that scene alone then this show is not for you and maybe Iron Fist would be more to your liking. Not you 03Sssnake but those who find it...mediocre.

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
give it a few more episodes. it took me the first 3-4 to really get into it

Lolol

hoamskilet

Established Member
Man, there's so many great shows i would've missed if I bailed after the first episode. Westworld comes to mind. That show was slow as balls for the first few episodes

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

MG01GT

Established Member
By far the best Marvel Series that Netflix has dropped. They made the character very real and relevant in todays day and age and picked the right guy to play Frank Castle. Hell the supporting cast was great IMO.

Zodiac

Established Member
By far the best Marvel Series that Netflix has dropped. They made the character very real and relevant in todays day and age and picked the right guy to play Frank Castle. Hell the supporting cast was great IMO.

Agreed 100%, I just got done watching it the second time...

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm on episode 11 and it is so filled with action. Killer stuff.
Is season 2 out yet?!?!? lol

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
thought this was share worthy. My wife after a crossfit workout. John Bernthal stopped by while doing some research for the Fury film, 2008 at Ft Irwin, Ca.

The black Raptor was his

38611587162_1a8259462f_c.jpg
FB_IMG_1511654017064 by airassault13F, on Flickr']

Attachments

• 38611587162_1a8259462f_c.jpg
    38611587162_1a8259462f_c.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

hoamskilet

Established Member
Yeah, the eyes in episode 11 and the merry go round mirror in 12 had me a little squeamish

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
I think my fave parts of the series is everytime someone reloads a weapon and that weapons actually run out of ammo.

I have no idea how effective center axis is with a pistol but it is very theatrical and looks like it may work in a CQB situation. I dunno though, I don't shoot weapons very often.

At any rate, I think this series is the best thing on Netflix. JB is able to play that character quite well and the rest of the actors were on point.

Gravik

Established Member
Such a good show. Bernthal was the perfect choice to play frank castle.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread