The Post A (1) Pic Of Your Terminator As It Sits Thread

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Great pics glad to see the thread keep going. Pretty difficult to get "tired" of looking at these terminators, especially the ass ends :coolman:

IMG_1393.JPG

Drool... I believe that wheel and tire combo is perfect. :thumbsup:

VNMUS03

Established Member
Where did you get that cup holder cover? I need one to cover my N2O switch, purger, and bottle cover.

A friend gave it too me. I think it's available through ford, it's off a ford that's all I know. It's an ash tray cup thing idk. It fit slightly loose but I put a ring if black tape around it so it's pretty snug and looks clean.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
"03predator" are those CCWs on your cars? sig looks beautiful as well. :thumbsup:

How do you post pic here :fm:

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
Mine probably is mad at me not to mention freezing lol. Its siting in the cold garage without a hood, mirrors, or side scoops.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Motor is out and getting refreshed at Boost Works, whole bunch of other parts waiting to go in as well. Should be back on the road in 1-2 months.

IMAG0829_zpscpaqezsm.gif

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Just test fitted a set of Weld RTS on the rear.

Attachments

• 141121_002(1).jpg
    141121_002(1).jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 482
Last edited:

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
You are still IRS right? What size are they and hows the fitment?

15x9 w/ 5.5 BS.

Had to grind knuckle and tie rod. On my first test drive on turns the knuckle was barely rubbing on turns. Had to remove wheels and touch up certain areas. All in all had to remove wheels 3 times, not hard at all just frustrating taking wheels off and on and then going for a drive over and over. The FTBR tie rods and MM tie rods will fit and not require any grinding, ill be ordering some soon. The knuckle took the most time, only had to touch tie rod very lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread