the people on corral.

stang1971

Established Member
this is on their front page about the 2011.:

The interior of both 2011 Mustang GT and V6 are visual carryovers from 2010; however, added refinements make them luxury car quiet. Extra sound absorbing materials were added to the engine hood, shock tower, front fenders, dashboard, transmission tunnel, headliner, doors, C-Pillar, trunk, rear wheel wells and the rear package tray. Another new addition is a pair of rear seat head rests, that the driver can fold down at the touch of a button for better rear visibility.

that is to switch mp3 folders on a disc.. not fold the seats down. :lol:

BlownAway03

Established Member
What do you mean? There IS a button you press on the rear headrests that flips them down. Just drove one a couple of days ago. It's not powered or anything. You just push it in and the headrests fold.

stang1971

Established Member
What do you mean? There IS a button you press on the rear headrests that flips them down. Just drove one a couple of days ago. It's not powered or anything. You just push it in and the headrests fold.

they show that button on the radio tho. they button they show is to change mp3 folders not fold down the headrests.

i know the button you are talking about as i have folded mine down.. i just find it funny that whoever wrote the article actually thinks the radio button does it.

Users who are viewing this thread