The official addiction thread

VegasMichael

Established Member
Keep it cool and useful. Helpful. Some of us have addictions and need to air them out. Some need help as well. Someone to talk to. Be there for someone.

Zemedici

Established Member
Probably minimum 3-4 sodas a day and double shot coffee 3-4 days a week.

Have a cappuccino machine and in laws just got me a deluxe keurig as housewarming. Oh boy.

Zemedici

Established Member
Caffeine here. No coffee for me but I gotta have my Red Bull and soda.

Used to smoke then dip but haven't done that in years.

Used to be Red Bull every morning too lol switched to coffee with Keurig. Bought Red Bull’s in 18 pack.

Tanya used to do 2 monsters a day but only drink 1/4 of each one, only drank it when it was ice cold....-_____- women. Hahaha she hasn’t had soda in like 2 years. She’s not human.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I kicked my caffeine addiction a few months ago. It was interfering with my more than likely alcohol addiction. Your body forces itself to assimilate the alcohol before anything else. So when I woke up in the morning after a heavy night of drinking and then plied my body with coffee the two did not get along and I felt like crap. Heavy heart rate and shortness of breath. I'm trying to cut back my drinking.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I can go days without Monster and no issues. Ive gone days without Dr Pepper and not a problem but as soon as i get stressed then boom the tire popped on the wagon and i fall off

VegasMichael

Established Member
Video games are top of the list with caffeine.
I hear ya on the video games. I got addicted back in the 80s with Star Wars and Defender and Pac-Man and a few others. For that reason I never got into today's modern gaming. I did get addicted to chess a few years ago. Dropped it since it was taking over my life. Still love and appreciate the game though.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I hear ya on the video games. I got addicted back in the 80s with Star Wars and Defender and Pac-Man and a few others. For that reason I never got into today's modern gaming. I did get addicted to chess a few years ago. Dropped it since it was taking over my life. Still love and appreciate the game though.

I have to pace myself and now since i can watch whenever i want it aint as bad. I have my weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread