The New Driveway Thread

lilcoop03

Established Member
Looks killer. Probably adds most of what you spent in value to your home. Good Call!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Thanks guys.

So are you going to finally pull the Cobra out of the garage? Or just your lawn chairs, old man?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

That driveway looks amazing.

When do we get to see a pic of my next Cobra sitting on it?
Dicks, lol. Got to empty the garage this weekend so I can wash the floor. It's filthy from walking through the dirt to get in the house, so the Cobra will sitting it this weekend.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks guys.

Dicks, lol. Got to empty the garage this weekend so I can wash the floor. It's filthy from walking through the dirt to get in the house, so the Cobra will sitting it this weekend.

It looks really good!

I really wanted to put either this Terminator I found or a Mystic 96 I found in my garage. I decided to pay off the truck instead. Meh!

It was a tactical decision though.

MaOstrich is a souper inguneer like Wile E Coyote was a super genius.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Got to empty the garage this weekend so I can wash the floor. It's filthy from walking through the dirt to get in the house, so the Cobra will sitting it this weekend.
Take a photo of it on the nice new driveway this weekend, if it isn't raining.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm definitely a fan. Sorry if you mentioned it but what's the name of those pavers?

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
You upstate New Yorker could just use this crop of coronavirus freaks as fill ....lol .
Drive looks really nice .
Do you have to seal that in any way ?
I have done a number of poured concrete drives , with the look of pavers , done by stamping and staining , which gets a sealer .

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My cameras lenses must be filthy. Pictures look way blurry.
It's your eyes getting old, Brad! LOL.

It’s Florida, not happening here. Lol
I at least have 8” of sub base limestone with lots of fine dust. Shit must come in by train somewhere, because we don’t have that here. They also use ground concrete over top of that. They call it road base.
You must have one of the finest driveways in Florida. That is a serious install. You're fortunate to have been able to use that company. Those pavers are stunning. Can't wait to see it after the landscaping/planting is complete.

Users who are viewing this thread