The new daily driver and tow pig!

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Picked up this low mileage 07 Trailblazer SS about 2 months ago and I absolutely love it. It has a K&N Cold Air Kit and Corsa Touring Exhaust. Next mods are to lower it and get the computer flashed.

2007TrailblazerSS006.jpg

2007TrailblazerSS001.jpg

2007TrailblazerSS004.jpg

07trailblazerss4.jpg

IMG00158.jpg

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
yes I LOVE that color!!!!!!!!! My sister has a blk TBSSS

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Man I so should have bought one instead of my F250. F250 was just to much for a dd with the occasional tow. That color was hard to get too. My brother was shopping for a new one in 07 in that color and they couln't locate any around this part of the country. Good luck with it!:beer:

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
How does the corsa exhaust sound. I am looking to buy an SS shortly, and want that exhaust. thanks

The nice thing about the Corsa is lack of drown at highway speeds or cruising. I actually have the Corsa Touring and it sounds great when you start it up and when you get on it. Go directly to their site and they have sound bites of the SS with their exhaust! :rockon:

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Damn looks good bro! I want a black one.

Black is a sick color!

Congrats.

Thanks!

Man I so should have bought one instead of my F250. F250 was just to much for a dd with the occasional tow. That color was hard to get too. My brother was shopping for a new one in 07 in that color and they couln't locate any around this part of the country. Good luck with it!:beer:

I hear ya I was actually looking at trucks as well but decided on this thing and I am happy.
Looks awesome! I'd love to have one!

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread