The new Cobra R for sale and want to buy thread

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Thanks guys.
It was a hard decsion and a long proccess.
I will still hang out with you guys if thats OK.
Happy New Year

Larry,

Congrats on the number! This is the double-edged sword when our hobby car turns into an investment. The decision we all face is at what point do we cash in and use those funds for other items. I can't blame you!

Tom

Cobra R In WI

Established Member
Looking for 2000 R. Clean, clear title, less than 20 k miles. Located in WI. Have 2013 BOSS 302 LS as partial trade or outright purchase. Thanks. Gary.

poisoned apple

Established Member
Looking for 2000 R. Clean, clear title, less than 20 k miles. Located in WI. Have 2013 BOSS 302 LS as partial trade or outright purchase. Thanks. Gary.

Specific budget in mind? I’m always looking around.
Here is one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cobra R In WI

Established Member
Thanks for the response.

I'm looking at something under $90K especially if it has more than 7500 miles. The FL R is a bit on the high end considering the miles on it. Realistically, I think it needs to be less than $100K to get my interest. I have been watching this market for 4 years and I am seeing prices all over the place. I don't need a flawless R, however I would like the proper dealer materials and binder if possible. That all effects the price. My previous R was enjoyed on occasion at Road America where some thought I was nuts. SO sad, these are meant to be enjoyed and driven besides little trips to the grocery store. My BOSS LS to trade is SBY, 7600 miles, all goodies and paperwork. There were less than 267 ish of the SBY LS cars making them more rare than an R. I have two LS's and would be willing to use one as a partial trade, maybe.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, I think @Cobra R In WI was referring to Grabber Orange. There was no Boss Laguna Seca with a paint color called Grabber Orange, of course. The 1970 Boss was available in Grabber Orange. There were 262 2013 School Bus Yellow Boss LSs made, which is close to the 267 number he mentioned. Grabber Orange is pretty much identical to School Bus Yellow, color wise.

Minor nit, but I wish Ford had called it Grabber Orange in 2013. I never liked the label of School Bus Yellow.

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
You guys need to post a picture of your OG and SBY cars in a poll! I say add gray, red, and white.

"No one ever said that resell orange is good.". :cautious:

What say you? I say gray in color and fast as the middle name.

2019GT350a.jpg

In the same year as a 2020 Porsche 911,
2020Porsche3av.jpg

Last edited:

Cobra R In WI

Established Member
My bad. It is School Bus yellow but I'm an old BOSS 302 guy from way back before some of you were thought of. Sorry guys, old brain working or not working.

FYI, they are close in color, but not the same.

Jdp1995rcode

I have 178 1995 svt rcode with 10600 miles that is in excellent shape. I'll be willing to listen to offers.
If you are looking to buy a Cobra R or have one to sell, this is where you list it. All new for sale threads created will either be deleted or moved into here.

Please keep discussions from cluttering up this thread since it gets to be alot of stuff to page through when your looking for something.

Thanks, Brian
I have 178 out of 250 1995 rcode with only 10700 mil

Users who are viewing this thread