The Need for Continued Investment in Our Platform/Hardware is More Apparent Than Ever Before

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Starting to slow down a bit. We should have a few checks showing up in the next few days. I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate everyone who has helped out.

a bunch of money will be incoming courtesy of @Klaus and @Biden (indirectly).

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I wanted to give you guys an update. The new server is installed in the rack. We've been working the last several days to install software and transfer the SVTP database to the new box. We'll be doing further software updated on the new machine over the next couple weeks before finally flipping the switch and fully moving the site to the new machine.

I want to personally thank everyone who contributed to the effort to make this possible. It has not been an inexpensive endeavor, and without your help it wouldn't have been possible. We still have quite a bit of work left to perform (we're actually planning on adding more storage space so uploading attachments will be even easier) and any support you can provide would help us get there. If you haven't already done so, please consider becoming a Premium Member or joining one of our Supporter Tiers. It helps the cause of freedom more than you know:

https://www.svtperformance.com/account/upgrades

muscleatsrice

Established Member
I wanted to give you guys an update. The new server is installed in the rack. We've been working the last several days to install software and transfer the SVTP database to the new box. We'll be doing further software updated on the new machine over the next couple weeks before finally flipping the switch and fully moving the site to the new machine.

I want to personally thank everyone who contributed to the effort to make this possible. It has not been an inexpensive endeavor, and without your help it wouldn't have been possible. We still have quite a bit of work left to perform (we're actually planning on adding more storage space so uploading attachments will be even easier) and any support you can provide would help us get there. If you haven't already done so, please consider becoming a Premium Member or joining one of our Supporter Tiers. It helps the cause of freedom more than you know:

Hey Sid, how many posts do I need before I can send private messages? Sorry to thread jack.

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I have been with you guys longer than any of my wives! Y'all are a hot cheap date compared to them.

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

Users who are viewing this thread