The Mule

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Anybody on here Clint Eastwood fans? He is one of my favorite movie actors my Pops and I are gonna see this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Absolutely.

My Dad was a bigger fan and I watched every movie there was 30yrs ago!

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

My Dad was as well. After I saw Grand Torino I binge watched a lot of his older stuff Dirty Harry, fist full of dollars for a few dollars more etc. Have a lot of his movies. Dad and I saw Trouble with the curve, American Snipper which he directed. This looks to be like a good role for him since Grand Torino. Trouble with the curve wasn’t bad though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
I’ve been watching Clint’s films since my grand pappy said Eastwood and the Duke were the true badass’s while everyone else were straight pussies.
I swear Clint’s gotten better with age and that cat is 88 for Christ sakes, I’ll definitely be watching this flick.

KEVINS

Established Member
Clint fan here too but that one doesn't look interesting to me so I wont' see it.

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
As a huge Clint fan... looking at him here depresses me. At 88 years old, it's time to hang it up. I don't want to remember him like this.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
As a huge Clint fan... looking at him here depresses me. At 88 years old, it's time to hang it up. I don't want to remember him like this.
You got one life to live. Props to him for still doing it when many of his compadres from the same era already kicked the bucket or sailed away and just disappeared from the scene.

Users who are viewing this thread