The Mistress has to go.......

Fiveohdean

Established Member
Brett, that pretty much sucks but I understand. I hope the 94 is staying put. Unfortunatly black cars are not compatable with my road so I can't help you there.

kaos

Established Member
I know that has to be hard. Sorry to hear that. I wish you the best and hope that something good happens to you before you actually sell her. For me I'm walking a fine line right now. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to afford living here. I have to be very careful with my budget to be able to have my cake and eat it too.

I don't know you, but I wish you the best.

geepaw

Heck yes I did it!
Established Member
good luck...everything happens for a reason...you'll get a better car later when
things improve.:beer:

Chris C

Established Member
I feel your pain... i almost had to sell mine, so that i could pay tuition for Wyotech, but decided to save up for another year before i go. nothing like going 70k in debt before ur 22. :bash:

Snakin

"No Worries Mate"
Established Member
Thanks for the comments guys, sometimes you jus never know what might happen.
Dean, the plan is to maintain the GT and still go racing this year.
Maoun, thanks for the offer, I may take you up on that!

See ya

Fiveohdean

Established Member
and still go racing this year.

First up I've got BW on my calendar. I've only raced SRF there many years ago. You need to go too so I can follow you around the track in the mustang for I few get reaquainted laps.

Snakin

"No Worries Mate"
Established Member
www.nasaproracing.com

You need to register with them first, $35 per year and then you can sign up for the various events. The first on ethis year in SoCal is at California Speedway. If they use the same config as last year, they use about 1/2 of the outside oval to drive on. GREAT for really testing the limit of both you and the Cobra as you hit turn 1 at about 150+ mph.
See ya !

Users who are viewing this thread